In catering and commercial kitchens, large amounts of fats and organic solids are produced. These are collected in grease traps which must be cleared regularly. This unpleasant task is generally avoided until it is too late.
With this in mind, Herbish Drainage Systems has introduced the HERBISH® BIO Dosing System and BIO Fluid. Our aim is to help our clients prevent, rather than react to, the costly issues generated by poor fat/oil/grease management.
The HERBISH® BIO Dosing System dispenses programmable quantities of bacteria-containing BIO Fluid into the grease trap. These bacteria secrete food-specific enzymes which rapidly degrades fat, oil and grease converting them into simple, environmentally harmless compounds that cannot recombine at a later stage.
With the introduction of the HERBISH® BIO Dosing System, Herbish Drainage Systems continues to develop proactive waste solutions complementing its range of mechanical waste solutions such as grease traps and solids collectors.
- Digestion of Fat, Oil and Grease (FOG) in grease traps and drain lines
- The reduced requirement to pump out grease traps
- Elimination of smells due to organic break down in drain lines
- Ensures compliance with legislation, including building regulations and other environmental laws
- Ensures free running drains by preventing fat blockages
- Enhances the performance of effluent treatment plants
- Minimises rodent and insect problems
- No floor drums or containers – easy to handle fluid packs
- Low maintenance for kitchen staff
- Environmentally friendly and safe
- Once installed, it just automatically doses the drain every day
- Can be installed almost anywhere in the kitchen
- No buttons to push after dosing system has been programmed