a.b.e Construction Chemicals has for many decades provided a wide variety of products for the South African construction industry.
The product range of the company – part of the CHRYSO Southern Africa Group – falls into the following main categories:
* Silicones, sealants and adhesives;
* General construction;
* Concrete repair and protection;
* High-performance coating systems.
a.b.e. has provided cementitious coating products for several high-profile building projects for waterproofing and protection:
· The well known and trusted duraflex waterproofer, which is a flexible waterproofing slurry coating suitable for positive and negative pressure.
· For more specialised concrete waterproofing applications, the a.b.e. duraproof range furthermore includes:
o duraproof dekflex: a highly flexible high-performance multi-layered waterproofing system specially developed for concrete flat roofs, reservoirs, ponds, tanks, screeded roofs, and concrete balconies;
o duraproof hydrokote: a dual-component hydraulic micro-mortar used for concrete protection and waterproofing; and
o duraproof krystalkote: a coating that protects and waterproofs concrete structures by crystallisation.
· a.b.e., on an on-going basis, supplies cementitious products for major highway bridge construction projects and the maintenance work and the refurbishment of silos. The cementitious coating most popular is silocoat, because it has been designed to be easily mixed on-site using a slow speed drill and paddle, and then applied to the substrate using a brush, roller or airless spray application and cures to form an elastomeric impermeable membrane.
a.b.e. supplies cementitious solutions for flooring projects of which include its CHRYSO decorative coating systems that are suitable for medium duty applications:
· Béton Ciré finishing is utilized in innovative systems, for renovations as well as new construction. Ideal as a plain, burnished or coloured skim application to walls and floors.
· Searching for a modern and trendy decorative look, Texture Top allows for a customized solution. It could be projected with a spray hopper gun or applied by trowel to obtain a smooth finish or a textured finish using a broom or similar.
· Granicrete allows thin skin topping applications, this once ground and polished will offer a hard-wearing decorative finish. The surface may also be Nano-Etched to provide an exposed aggregate type finish.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRODUCT RANGE AND PROJECT REFERENCES, please fill in the form below:
Request a quote?