Warehouse concrete floors require specialized adhesion protection to handle forklifts and heavy shelves. Epoxy-based paint is best for warehouse floors. Epoxy floor coatings are a two-part system that chemically bonds together for an extra-strength finish. This system is impervious to moisture and holds up against abrasions, impacts, foot traffic and sanitation.
Epoxy coated floors are used for their protective and safety properties. The flooring system can prevent slips and trip hazards, it can also protect the concrete from harmful spills, cracks and chipping.
Advantages of Epoxy Floors:
- Quick & easy to install.
- Requiring no layout, cutting or additional adhesives or special equipment.
- Easy to clean.
- A seamless surface finish that lasts for years.
Points to remember:
- Preparation of the concrete surface is key to product performance.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Prevent bubbling and peeling by ensuring the coating is laid at the correct temperature.
Specifile Recommended brands: (Click on brand to find out more)
For a quote or more information from these brands, please fill ing the form below:
Request a quote?
You may also like: