Venice Stone slabs and tiles are pure Italian inspiration. Ideal for kitchen countertop surfaces, bathroom vanities, bar counters, staircases and any internal wall or floor application. Venice Stone is highly resistant to most spillage encountered in the kitchen and bathroom. Highly resistant to acids, oils, beverages, coffee, tea and red wine.
Advanced technology focused on the future
Venice Stone has always been on the leading edge of the production of composite stone thanks to continuous and consistent investments made in research and development. A successful strategy that provides the opportunity to anticipate market requirements and to look with confidence to the future. In its laboratories, an expert team of technicians are dedicated full-time to the development of both the technical and physical performance characteristics of the products as well as the study
of its design, texture and colour in order to obtain the best product possible. The creation of the Venice Stone product process by Venice Stone Internal Research and Development laboratories has created a new exclusive process, applicable to quartz surfaces, which unites the best of technical performance characteristics with the latest principles of environmental compatibility.
The heart of the production process
The standard production process of Venice Stone quartz surfaces can be summarised as follows:
1. Selection of raw materials in order to meet determined aesthetical and technical standards.
2. Mixing of the raw materials according to pre-fixed criteria.
3. Compaction by vibration and simultaneous compression under vacuum condition of the amalgamated material.
The heart of the production process occurs during the curing phase where the reticulation of the resin leads to the hardening of the slab. In this phase, the adoption of a particular bonding agent, and above all else, the exclusive procedure for the hardening of the slab which takes place in different phases in distinct holding areas with different monitored temperatures, minimizes any possibility of non-complete curing.
An eco-compatible process
• Maximum environmental respect for products manufactured through traditional slab production processes.
• Elimination of undesirable volatile substances.
• Consistency, better technical and physical performance characteristics (flexural strength, alkaline aggression resistance, etc.)
• Consistency reduction of environmental impact both during the further transformation of the slab and at the moment of by-product end of life-cycle disposal.
• Pre-emptively takes into consideration the future requirement of the European Union Committee for Standardization regarding the composition of building materials and control of substance emissions into the environment.
To protect your Venice Stone surfaces
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use alkaline cleaning chemicals with a PH greater than 12
- Do not use Hydrofluoric Acid
- Do not use Soda Ash for maintenance
- Do not use Paint Stripper
- Do not use Oven Cleaner
Venice Stone is not intended for external applications or areas where it is directly exposed to ultraviolet rays of the sun.