- Telecommunications operators use 55,000 smart locks and padlocks to control access to more than 8,000 km of buried fibre infrastructure
- Telecommunications operators use non-metal manhole lids and frames
- Telecommunications operators use non-metal manhole chamber with smart locks in buried fibre infrastructure
- Secondary schools use fully integrated examination paper management solution
- Railway infrastructure operators use non-metal manhole chamber with integrated locking solutions at train stations
- Independent base station operator implemented integrated gate locking solutions at mobile tower sites
- Logistics operators use cargo hold access control systems to manage cargo deliveries to retail shops
Copyright © 2019 New Media, a division of Media24. All rights reserved.