Lonza’s Antiblu® and Antiborer products can provide short or medium-term protection to wet or saw timber and freshly felled logs, seasoned logs, poles, posts, and timber in both spray and dip applications.
Antiblu® mould and sap stain control products provide effective protection from unsightly mould and sap stain on freshly sawn timber, logs, veneers and wood composites during transport and storage. Antiblu® is suitable for use on products that are destined for either the domestic or export markets. Antiblu® is be applied using the spray or dip application, our engineering team is able to assist with developing effective application equipment
Antiblu® 375 Anti-sap stain is a copper-based formulation ideal for protection of packaging and industrial wood products.
- Well-proven and robust anti-sap stain treatment based on copper quinolinolate.
- Reliable, cost-effective and easy to use.
- Suitable for short to medium-term protection in domestic markets.
Antiborer short term insecticide protection
Antiborer™C100 Insecticide is a cypermethrin based treatment formulated to protect freshly felled logs and wet off saw timber against beetles and other borers during processing, seasoning and storage.
- Easy to use and highly effective against beetle borers and other borers during processing, seasoning and storage.
- Dilutes readily in water.
- Colourless and odourless
To get a quote, please fill in the form below: