AQUASMART®-DUR is a revolutionary epoxy based primer, It is a two-component, water-based, epoxy coating. Is an excellent protective coating for concrete and metal surfaces. The material displays very low levels of yellowing upon prolonged exposure to UV.
• sealing coat for concrete.
• adhesive layer between old and new concrete.
• Anti-Dust Floor coating.
• Protective coating for old metal-based structures.
Features and Benefits
• Quick curing even at lower temperatures,
• Low-odor, safe and non-flammable (zero VOC).
• Suitable for application in closed spaces.
• Easy clean-up.
• Strong adhesion even on damp or green concrete, iron, galvanized steel, aluminium, glass and wood.
• Good mechanical properties and abrasion resistance.
• Easy colouring with water-based pigment paste.
• Visible pot-life.
HYPERDESMO@-2K-W is a two-component, solvent-free, thixotropic coating, based on high-quality elastomeric polyurethane resins. After polymerization, it produces a strong, elastic, hydrophobic membrane suitable for waterproofing and protection. It is recommended for waterproofing of water tanks. It has been certified for potable water tanks (more details available on request from our technical department).
Waterproofing and protection of:
• Water tanks made of concrete,
• Steel or other material,
• Prefabricated concrete tanks,
• Drinking water tanks,
• Koi fishponds,
• Tanks with wall movement due to expansion and contraction.
Features and Benefits:
• Excellent adhesion on almost any type of surface.
• Being solvent-less, it can easily be applied in closed spaces.
• Extremely hydrophobic and hydrolysis resistant.
• Wide working temperature range: -40 oC to 90 oC.
• Good chemical resistance.
• Certified for potable water tanks, in accordance with the latest European Union requirements.
• The best value, performance-to-cost, solution for water tanks.
• Special primers, topcoats and colouring pastes are available