Spirolation by Sondor
Spirolation is a double spiral wound tubing manufactured from closed cell, cross-linked expanded polyethylene.
Spirolation is available from Sondor Performance Foams.
Applications include thermal insulation for cold water piping or insulation piping; heat insulation for up to 90°C; general protection of pipes and/or a wide variety of tubular structures
Advantages of Spirolation:
- Waterproof, durable weather- and UV-resistant.
- Supplied in tubular form or cut for installation requirements.
- Available plain or finished with PVC taping.
- A metalised PET foil covering can be added for enhanced thermal insulation.
- Layers are thermally welded ensuring no separating of layers.
- A fire resistant material is also available.
- Available in a combination of colours.
- Spirolation is supplied in standard lengths of 1.5 metres with an internal diameter of 50 to 200mm. It has good resistance to dilute acids and alkalis, with minimal water absorption and ecologically neutral.