The multi-million rand 61 Katherine development in Johannesburg’s new Sandton CBD is a flagship property for the area and required a high-speed secure access control system.
All the cabinets were manufactured from 304 grade brushed stainless steel and the glass wings are fitted with a colour changing LED light.
Waist height ultra high-speed barrier
– Winner of SASSDA’s best stainless steel product of the year 2012
– Operation: Glass wings retract into the cabinet
– Suitable for applications requiring ultra-high speed access and medium levels of security
– Available lane sizes: Narrow lane (550mm), standard lane (650mm) and wide lane (900mm)
– Unlimited number of lane configurations
– The optical safety sensor array
– Sophisticated anti-tamper and anti-tailgate detection
– No routine maintenance required
– 3 year mechanical, 1-year electrical guarantee