Elvey’s Business Development Division knows that expanding your business can be a logistical nightmare. That’s why we offer a comprehensive suite of services to assist you in winning clients and growing your footprint.
We recognise that the high-end projects market requires integrated solutions across multiple product disciplines. By partnering with you in your business, we are able to offer you the best possible security solutions for your clients.
To this end, our hands-on team of specialists have the capacity, knowledge and experience to help in the specification and scope of client sites using tried and tested resources, coupled with our exemplary technical support and training.
Elvey – The true value lies under the surface
Over six decades of driving innovation in security technology have positioned Elvey Security Technologies as a leader in the local market. A member of the JSE-listed Hudaco Group, Level 3 BBBEE contributor Elvey has earned a reputation as one of Africa’s leading distributors of electronic security equipment.
Elvey is passionately dedicated to building strategic relationships with local and international manufacturers to ensure that customers benefit from the value of globally benchmarked technology. Focused on sourcing and distributing products that are clearly suited to the specific needs of local businesses and communities, is aligned with the provision of superior technical support, together with notable supply chain expertise and an extensive distribution network.
Elvey provides end-to-end security solutions for installers and resellers with customers in the business, industrial, retail, government and residential markets.
- Access control. From time and attendance to biometrics, integrated and standalone.
- Fire detection & protection. An extensive range of state-of-the-art technologies that help to mitigate and prevent the devastating impact of fire, including conventional control panels, detectors and accessories, as well as addressable control panels.
- Intruder detection. Includes indoor and outdoor detectors, wireless technology, video verification, GSM/GPRS, communication, control panels and accessory modules. The control panels combine advanced electronics, providing effective security solutions for all security needs regardless of environmental conditions.
- Surveillance. A comprehensive range of analogue, digital, and IP equipment, including fixed cameras, domes, DVRs, NVRs, monitors and the most advanced software available.
A package deal
Driven to provide added value for its customers, Elvey believes that solutions should be a holistic marriage of a number of symbiotic elements that include:
- A detailed consultation process that ties complete solutions to specific applications and end-users. This includes scoping, tendering, site surveying and site system design
- Reliable solutions that are easy to maintain
- Comprehensive training to ensure knowledge transfer and, ultimately, the competent installation and sustainable maintenance of all security solutions
- Ongoing technical support and on-site assistance.
These deliverables are made possible through:
- Staff – The intellectual property, experience, expertise and professionalism of the Elvey team is supported by ongoing training and upskilling to ensure that customers receive uncompromising advice and service.
- Service – To leverage the full potential of the products sourced from global research and manufacturing companies, Elvey has implemented a high-level service credo that puts the customer’s needs first.
- Extensive footprint – With over 20 branches in Southern Africa, Elvey offers an extensive distribution network that effectively and efficiently supports all customers.
- Accreditation – A number of recognised industry accreditations underline Elvey’s commitment to continuous improvement in all its areas of operation. ISO certifications include the Company Quality Policy Statement (ISO 9001); Occupational Health & Safety (ISO 18001) and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 18001). In addition, Elvey was a founding member of the Electronic Security Distributors Association (ESDA), is a Gold member of the Security Association of South Africa (SASA), and a member of both the South African Intruder Detection Services Association (SASDA) and the Fire Protection Association of Southern Africa (FPASA).
- Suppliers – Elvey partners exclusively with high-pedigree manufacturers that are progressive in their thinking and have the financial muscle to demonstrate effective research and development activity, robust product development pipelines and high levels of quality control.
- Customers – Elvey develops long-term relationships based on a complete understanding of its customer’s needs. Customers benefit from an extensive solutions base with the accompanying excellence in service and free technical support that Elvey provides as a standard.
FOR MORE INFORMATION www.elvey.co.za