Heavy duty precast walling is a must for companies who wish to have privacy and total security.
Heavy duty precast walling is widely used for industrial purposes. It is a very thick cement wall and comes in heights of 2.4m and 2.7m. Each section is 1.3M in length.
Advantages of heavy duty precast walling:
- It blocks out sound from nearby highways and motorways.
- It is a solid precast wall and cannot be seen through.
- Difficult to damage as the slabs and post are thicker than a normal precast wall.
Razor wire and electric fencing may be fitted on top of the wall for extra security.
Another alternative, if security is the main concern, is Concrete Palisade Fencing which has been in existence for some time.
While mainly used for industrial purposes, concrete palisade fencing may also be used for domestic use around private homes.
It is available in two heights, 1.8m and 2.4m and in 2 linear meter sections.
It is fitted together with bolts and is reinforced with mild steel.
Razor wire and electric fencing can be mounted on the top for extra security.
The advantages of this type of walling are as follows:
- Exceptional quality direct from factory
- It is maintenance free
- It looks attractive
- Passers-by may be seen, which has an inhibiting effect on would be intruders
- It is easily repairable
- Cost effective
- A concrete plinth may be added for extra stability.
M.F.B. Concrete Walling has been in operation since 1996. They are manufacturers and erectors of pre-cast concrete walling, concrete palisade fencing, ranch style walling and steel gates.
A two – year guarantee is given for all walling erected by M.F.B.
M.F.B. Concrete Wallingare CIDB Registered and have a BEE rating of level 1.