Today security is one of the main concerns for architects. It is important to select adequate structural materials and components, such as fire rated doors, which are an essential protective element against the destructive force of fire.
Andreu has improved and developed a range of fire rated door sets that are certified in accordance with the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2008 standards.
- Delta: This is their most economical fire-door and is characterised by its ease of installation and maintenance.
- Volta: The most practical fire rated door set characterised by its reversibility.
1 & 2 leaves:
- Turia: Available in single-leaf, double-leaf, double-leaf asymmetric and meter doors. Characterised by their versatility and can be manufactured with different finishes.
- Turia Premium: A high level fire-door set with high mechanical resistance, wide sturdiness and variety of finishes and functions.
- Sigma: Combines the aesthetics and resistance, with a Formica Laminate covering together with resistance against scratching, abrasion and impact. It can also be customised to suit the client’s graphic needs
- Turia Double Opening Sense: Made with 2 galvanised steel sheets. Each leaf opens independently.
Fire rated Acoustic Door set – single leaf
- Fono-Turia: Combines the characteristics of a Fire Door set with acoustic installation
Doors can be supplied complete with Tesa Ironmongery to suit mechanical, access control and emergency exit requirements.
Andreu Doors are now supplied exclusively through ASSA ABLOY, South Africa Pty Ltd. ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience.
For more information contact Alistair Thackeray on 011 761 5019 or 083 285 6767 or Alistair.email@example.com