Aimed at equipping the local building sector with the practical examples, demonstrations, skills, and advice needed for successful future development. Specialised Exhibitions Montgomery launches its brand-new show in October 2020, with the aim of providing practical advice and solutions to the entire building industry.
AfriBuild is gearing up for its exciting launch at the Johannesburg Expo Centre, Nasrec, from 13 to 15 October 2020. The trade-only expo will be a biennial event that will take place over three days and intends to become a hands-on building solutions show for the entire sector.
Specialised Exhibitions Montgomery Event Director Sven Smit clarifies, “The show is aimed at equipping the local building sector for successful future advancement, through the use of practical examples and demonstrations, and the sharing of skills and advice. With a strong focus on skills development and knowledge exchange. AfriBuild can play an important role in assisting with the upliftment of the industry.”
He says the show will bring together hundreds of local and global exhibitors to showcase their expertise, products and services. Adding, “We envisage the holistic inclusion of mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) providers; tools, equipment and materials experts; structural authorities; occupational health and safety (OHS) specialists; and technology and innovation experts. Additionally, AfriBuild 2020 will be co-located with PlumbDrain Africa. The only dedicated plumbing, draining, sanitation, water and sanitaryware expo in Africa.”
Features of the show:
- Two free-to-attend seminar theatres, one for AfriBuild and one for PlumbDrain, which will allow expert speakers to focus on key industry trends and topics.
- Dedicated AfriBuild and PlumbDrain demo areas, where experts will explain new concepts and give practical examples.
- The show will be divided into four zones where exhibitors will be able to provide concrete ‘how-to’ guidance within their unique areas. The MEP Services Zone, The Tools, Equipment and Materials Zone; the Structure Zone; and the Technology and Innovation Zone.
- A designated outside area will be set aside for drone technology demonstrations, with video footage being streamed back to exhibitors’ stands.
- A New Products Display area will provide an at-a-glance snapshot of the latest trending products across the different areas of the show.
- AfriBuild mobile app puts the information you need in the palm of your hand. Associated conferences will also run alongside the expo.
“The holistic inclusion of a tremendous variety of building and plumbing offerings on-site over three days is truly impressive. The functional focus on how to get things done offers a uniquely personal element, in which everyone is invited to share,” concludes Smit.
Visit www.afribuild.co.za for more information