Mini format – mega strong! The Minilift S fits in anywhere due to its small size and impresses with its performance in many areas. The variable inlet and connection options make it a space-saving all-rounder for sewage-free wastewater, whether for free-standing or underfloor installation.
A lifting station for restricted use can handle the lot despite its small size. There are several connection options available. A choice of three different pump capacities is available depending on how much power is required – also resistant to hot water and brine.
But it’s got the lot: The Minilift S fits in anywhere due to its small size and impresses with its performance in many areas. The variable inlet and connection options make it a space-saving all-rounder for sewage-free wastewater. Where can it play out its strengths? For example, in the following situations:
- The Minilift S plays out its functional strengths in utility rooms. A water softener, backwash filter or heating system can be connected without any problems.
- A talented solution for the office: The Minilift S lifting station can easily find a place under the worktop in small office kitchens.
- A clean matter: The Minilift S is a practical solution for washing machines and washbasins in laundry rooms.
- The Minilift S is ideal for renovations in small bathrooms next to a hobby room or in a workshop.
- The Minilift S lifting station for restricted use also impresses as floor slab installation and blends seamlessly into the tile pattern of the basement floor.
The most important features at a glance
The new Minilift S installed above ground has a pressure pipe connection that can either be on the left or right. A washing machine, shower and 3 further inlets can all be connected at the same time. The Minilift S is delivered plug-in ready with 300, 500 or 1000 watt pumps with float switch control.
Purchasing and installation are one thing, maintenance and operation are another. Thanks to sophisticated locking devices and clever mechanisms, it is really easy to keep the Minilift S in top condition.
The new Minilift S is also available in Resistant versions, which are equipped with pumps that are also resistant to hot water and brine.
The height-adjustable float switch of the Minilift S can be fixed in two different positions. In this way, the pumping volume can be adapted to the amount of wastewater generated.
The advantage: You can therefore influence the filling level from which the lifting station for restricted use starts to pump.
The Minilift S is an almost invisible lifting station if it is installed in the floor slab. The integrated drain in the cover handles basement surface water. Even in the event of a pipe burst or flooding, the Minilift S continually pumps away the wastewater keeping the basement rooms dry.