New homes / buildings
We provide a turnkey service in terms of the construction of new homes and small / medium size commercial buildings (i.e. office blocks and retail complexes). In conjunction with partnered architects and engineers we are able to assist clients from concept to final product.
• Drawing up and registration of plans
• Engineer plans and requirements
• Project Management
• Compliance certification
Makkink projects, being the contractor, takes care of all the construction requirements whilst utilising our architectural and engineering partners to provide the professional services. We do however also work well with client appointed architects and engineers.
In instances where the client prefers to manage their own projects we are also willing to provide sectional quotes on wetworks, foundations, slabs and finishes.
Renovations / Extensions
At Makkink Projects we understand how worrying it can be to allow contractors into your personal space. Not only is it a security consideration but also a concern in terms of the way in which the contractors work, cleanliness and safety precautions.
Having been in the renovation / extension field for an extensive time now we pride ourselves on having learnt best practice methods and techniques in order to produce excellent end results.
As specialist renovators we are able to:
• Preserve existing structures and architecture as required
• Have experience in dealing with heritage sites and the renovation thereof
• Provide full modifications and a brand new look where clients prefer to do so
• Advise on the practicality and give inspirational ideas for renovation projects
To this end we provide services such as:
- Bathroom & Kitchen Revamps
- Electrical & Plumbing services (Qualified Electrician & Plumber / COC’s issued)
- Floors: Tile, Laminated wood; Vinyl, Self-levelling Screed; Poxy etc.
- Walls: Plaster, Rhinolight, Damp treatment, Paint, Tile etc.
- Roofs & Ceilings: Repair & Replace, Waterproof, Rhinolight, Paint, Thatch roof, Skylights etc.
- Aluminium doors & Windows; Kitchen
With over 15 years’ experience in palisade fencing; steel and welding works we are able to provide clients with both modern / innovative security solutions as well as trusted traditional products. Supplementary to our extensive steel works services is the installation of pre -cast concrete structures and C-Thru fencing for security fencing purposes.
• Solid single / double boundary walls
• Pre-Cast walling
• Electric Fencing