Introducing total versatility to your bathroom design with Franke’s brand new Matt Black & Matt White Aspera Range.
The already popular straight-edged chrome finish Aspera Range is now expanded to include colour finishes, complete with additional trim sets to customise the mixers detailing!
This colour range perfectly complements the edgy & contemporary bathroom, with a choice of Matt White for a luxurious crisp all-white look or Matt Black for a trendy and dramatic monochrome design.
MORE ABOUT TRIM SETS:
Trim sets are essentially trim detail on the body construction of the bathroom mixer, made up of an aerator plate cover and cover plate. This unique feature of including additional trim sets with each mixer, allow the homeowner or designer the option to easily customise these mixers. The homeowner can also change the trim at a later stage as trends change – and what’s best – the homeowner can do it themselves in a few minutes!
The Matt Black Aspera Mixers come fitted standard in all over Matt Black. Included in the box are two additional trim sets. One set in Chrome, and one set in Rose Gold.
The Matt White Mixers come fitted standard a contrast Chrome trim. Included in the box is one additional trim set in Matt White for an all-over monochromatic look.
• Superior high-quality DZR Brass construction for an extended product lifespan.
• Precision Engineering component detail for a durable, quality product.
• Matt Finish Durable powder coating finish
• Anti-scald Cartridge – engineered to mix hot and cold water efficiently and include an adjustable ring allowing you to limit the maximum temperature.
• Neoperl easy-clean aerator to prevent clogging and provide an extended lifespan for the mixer, maintaining a perfect stream under any condition.
• Functional and Aesthetically designed.
• 5 Year Warranty on the body construction and 2 Year Warranty on the mixer cartridge.
When designing a bathroom, the number one goal is to provide excellent functionality. Ultimately the users of the bathroom need the space to be functional and serve their particular needs well, whether it be a bathroom for family use, a guest bathroom or a master en-suite. In addition, a completed bathroom should look stylish and add to the overall value of the home.
Choosing quality brassware is a key element to the success of any bathroom renovation. Fittings should be of good enough quality to withstand the wear and tear of daily use. The right tap can also elevate and change the entire look of your bathroom whether in a full-scale renovation or a quick bathroom update.
If you’d like to learn more about this recently launched range, please get in touch with your nearest sanitaryware retailer or visit https://ws.franke.co.za/residentialmixers for more info.
Request a quote?