Nutec Building Plank (popularly known as Vermont) provides an out of the ordinary solution for external and internal cladding.
Usually installed in a ship lapped pattern, it is available in a plain and textured finish that gives the realistic look and feel of timber.
Application possibilities range from facades for upmarket complexes to the external skin of timber-framed dwellings.
Nutec Building Plank is ideally suited for upgrading facades or adding a striking look to new developments. They offer the perfect solution to add-on construction in the form of extra rooms or loft rooms and are an economical alternative to brick and plaster gable walls on houses.
- Relatively light in weight, Nutec Building Planks can be supported on light gauge metal frames or light timber structures. These factors facilitate easy handling and erection and are major benefits on projects where low mass construction is an important factor.
- It features all the intrinsic benefits of Nutec Fibre Cement.
- Nutec Building Planks are supplied in their natural colour and they can be painted on-site with an acrylic PVA, or any other water-based paint without pre-treatment.
- Manufactured to the highest internal quality standards and compliance is ensured by strict quality assurance programmes in the production process as well as stringent testing in our laboratory. EVERITE products are manufactured to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System.
- Nutec Building Planks can be used for the cladding of external or internal walls in timber and lightweight steel frame construction. See the South African Building Code SANS 10082 for more details on timber construction.