The Brushed Aluminium Ceiling Fan from Solent is the latest range of designer ceiling fans. But why should you go for ceiling fans?
Hang on… what are ceiling fans?
Ceiling fans are cheaper and more energy-efficient than air conditioners and look COOL too. fans that hang from the ceiling are designed for cooling and can even be used during the winter months.
Fans don’t make the air cooler but rather moves it around. When air crosses perspiration on the skin it evaporates faster, therefore, cooling the body down quicker.
A ceiling fan is a welcome addition to any stuffy room where there isn’t enough natural airflow to keep things fresh. Ceiling fans are designed differently to inside and outside use. For high ceilings, downrods can be installed to reach the desired height of the fan.
What about a warranty?
Solent Trading makes the following limited warranty to the user or consumer purchaser of this Solent Ceiling Fan:
- Fan Motor: If your Solent Ceiling Fan motor fails at any time within three years from the original purchase, due to a defect in material or workmanship, labour to repair or replace the motor will be provided free of charge. The purchaser will be responsible for all costs after this three-year period.
- Fan Parts:If any part of your Solent Ceiling Fan other than the motor, under light glass shade or lamps fails at any time within three years from the original purchase, due to defect in material or workmanship, we will repair or replace at our discretion,the defective part, free of charge for parts and labour.
- What’s not covered: Because of varying climate conditions, this warranty does not cover changes in the finish, including rusting, pitting, corroding, tarnishing or peeling.
- What will void my warranty: This warranty is void and does not apply to damage from improper installation, neglect, accident, misuse, no serial number, exposure to extreme heat or humidity, exposure to water, or as a result of any modification or use of parts not authorised to the original product.
- ExclusiveRemedy: It is understood that any repair or replacement is the exclusive remedy available from Solent Trading cc. There is no other expressed or implied a warranty. Solent Trading cc hereby disclaims any and all implied warranties, including, but not limited to those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose to the extent permitted by law. Solent Trading cc will not be liable for incidental, consequential, or damages arising out of or in conjunction with product use or performance, except as may otherwise be accorded by law. This warranty gives you special rights.
- General Fan Operation: A certain amount of wobble and noise is normal and should not be considered a problem or a defect.
- Reporting a faulty fan: All defective motors or parts must be reported in writing to Solent Trading cc-by completing in full the Faulty Fan Report. Visit https://www.solent.co.za/supportto submit a Faulty Fan Report.